Your Best Interests Are

Our Top Priority

 April 5, 2017 |

Whether you are considering divorce, or are a parent to a child who was born out of wedlock, you are likely facing significant financial challenges. In the event of marriage dissolution, you might have to deal with property division and alimony, and parents often have to address child custody and visitation as well. One of the most significant financial obligations that can arise out of these situations is child support. Regardless of whether you are a custodial or a noncustodial parent, properly addressing this issue could make all the difference in your and your child’s financial stability.

Both custodial and noncustodial parents may have concerns with regard to child support. Custodial parents might struggle to get support established, and recover owed payments, and noncustodial parents may have difficulty making their monthly payments. If you are facing a child support dispute, then you may want to consider seeking legal help, as failing to make strong legal arguments could result in you facing the loss of a significant amount of money.

At the Rowe & Manning Law Firm LLC we understand what is at stake in this situations. We have years of experience helping Louisiana’s custodial parents fight for the support they are owed and seek child support modifications when a noncustodial parent sees an increase in income. For noncustodial parents, our firm utilizes evidence and the law to prove that changed circumstances justify a modification in their support obligations.

Of course, many family law legal issues can be settled amongst the parties without need for the court’s intervention. Yet, even when negotiations have begun, Louisiana parents need to think about protecting their legal rights and avoid being taken advantage of by the other side. Thus, if you have questions about addressing child support issue, or think that you may need assistance in handling a child support matter, then you may want to seek help from a qualified legal professional like those found at our firm.

    Contact Us

    Let Us Earn Your Trust.

    Schedule a confidential consultation with an attorney at 225-452-4408.